Newest thin in key rings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vakmere

Too small for my needs, but good idea anyway.

Attachments

• lots-of-keys[1].jpg
    lots-of-keys[1].jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 121

CREID

Too small for my needs, but good idea anyway.

I'm sure for the right price they would make a custome one for you:)
Better yet, just make your own. How hard can it be?

Actually it looks like an allen wrench thing taken apart and keys put in.:biggrin:
But this is a turning site, we need a round one. And nobody tell me that you can turn things that aren't round, I do it all the time, only I wasn't trying to.:)

Last edited:

CREID

:confused:I am begging to understand the features or the benefits of this mechanism.

I really don't know if the video is on the site of the link I originally posted, but I seen a video, I think on Facebook, and the advantage I see is that the keys don't lead to holes in your pockets, and this has happened to me on many occasions. One thing more is, It's a new idea, and new ideas are always good because they lead to more ideas and you never know which idea will lead to something revolutionary. Just think of the ideas that lead to some of the entries in the Bash contests that have been going on around here.

Last edited:

Jgrden

:confused:I am begging to understand the features or the benefits of this mechanism.

I really don't know if the video is on the site of the link I originally posted, but I seen a video, I think on Facebook, and the advantage I see is that the keys don't lead to holes in your pockets, and this has happened to me on many occasions. One thing more is, It's a new idea, and new ideas are always good because they lead to more ideas and you never know which idea will lead to something revolutionary. Just think of the ideas that lead to some of the entries in the Bash contests that have been going on around here.
Ahhhh....:)my begging has now turned into admiration. Thank you.

CREID

Mine's thinner than that. I just installed a keyless touchpad. :biggrin:

They had one on the news hear even better, a local guy had a chip inserted into his hand and all he has to do is swipe his hand over the lock and it unlocks. Evidently you buy this chip online somewhere and it comes preloaded into syringe and you do it yourself.:eek:

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader

They had one on the news hear even better, a local guy had a chip inserted into his hand and all he has to do is swipe his hand over the lock and it unlocks. Evidently you buy this chip online somewhere and it comes preloaded into syringe and you do it yourself.:eek:

That's not going to happen.:eek:

BSea

How do you change the battery?:confused::biggrin:

Bob Wemm

How do you change the battery?:confused::biggrin:

I was wondering about that????:eek::eek:
Bob

Top Bottom