New to SoCal area and hoping to meet local members to talk shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grz5

With my recent relocation to Upland CA I'm hoping to try and meet local members to talk shop and perhaps network in the engineering field if possible.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

Welcome. We need more tax paying citizens who also contribute to the social security system.
Aside from that, we live in Lake Arrowhead. I am not an engineer but work with a few at the art gallery. They are retired. Any time you want to talk pens, let me know.

MartinPens

Welcome to sunny California.
I'm in the Loma Linda/Redlands area.
I think we should all meet up sometime. The Sam Maloof home is out in Rancho Cucamonga. It's a great place to visit.
Once things settle down a bit when the kids get back to school in August - what do you say to the idea of meeting up?

Regards

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Jim Burr

Banned
And from Fresno!...or as we like to say...Fres-yes! Let me know if you need help with anything, blanks, whatever!

grz5

Sorry for the delay. This is the first chance I've had to come up for air and visit the forum.

Welcome. We need more tax paying citizens who also contribute to the social security system.
Aside from that, we live in Lake Arrowhead. I am not an engineer but work with a few at the art gallery. They are retired. Any time you want to talk pens, let me know.

Definitely! How far is that exactly from the Ontario region?

I'm a little bit south of ya in Ontario, close to the 60 Freeway.

Awesome you're about 15-20 minutes out. Let me know when you're free and lets try to set something up.

Welcome to sunny California.
I'm in the Loma Linda/Redlands area.
I think we should all meet up sometime. The Sam Maloof home is out in Rancho Cucamonga. It's a great place to visit.
Once things settle down a bit when the kids get back to school in August - what do you say to the idea of meeting up?

Regards

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I'm definitely up for that. It would be great to meet everyone. Let me know what your availability is and I'll be happy to stop by where ever works for everyone else.

And from Fresno!...or as we like to say...Fres-yes! Let me know if you need help with anything, blanks, whatever!

Thanks and will do. Things are just getting settled so I'll have some more time on my hands to do some turning while I'm not applying for jobs. :)

What kind of engineering?

If you make it up into the desert, look me up.

Just finished my masters in mechanical engineering with a focus in aerospace/satellite systems. How far out are you from the Pomona/Ontario region?

ossaguy

Welcome from a little ways down south here in San Diego!

Hope you land the job you're looking for.

Take care,
Steve

Top Bottom