Status
Not open for further replies.

wudnhed

Do you think its too big?

200743182521_ppss.jpg

200743182940_ssss.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Becca, as interesting as it is, it kinda swallows the pen... didn't even realize there was a pen until I saw the second photo. [}:)][:p] But you'd best send it to me. I've seen photo's of Jim's shop and he don't have room for it.[;)]

angboy

Just goes to show that (despite what most men think...) there is such a thing as too big, and sometimes having the biggest piece of wood isn't necessarily synonymous with the best! [}:)][}:)]

workinforwood

I don't know that it's too big...the closeup shot looks great, but I think it's the wrong color pen for that display. Too much darkness. Try shooting something like a green swirly acrylic with that same closeup shot.

workinforwood

I don't know that it's too big...the closeup shot looks great, but I think it's the wrong color pen for that display. Too much darkness. Try shooting something like a green swirly acrylic with that same closeup shot.

If the display was bigger, you could have a swimsuit model stretched out on it holding your pen, and then we'd keep this thread at the top of the list permanently!

CaptG

Second picture is better, and as above, I think that stand would make better pens than a pen holder. I be happy to cut it into blanks for you[:D][}:)][:D][}:)][:D]

Ozzy

Becca, the pen looks great but they're all right that pen holder is way too big and being the good guy that I am; you can send it to me just the wait is and I'll take care of it for you.
Is it just me or does it (in the second picture) look kinda like ET? I see ET's head to the left of your pen.

wudnhed

Ozzy your right.........it's ET!!!!!! Maybe I'll just send it to Steven Speilberg so you guys don't have to fight over it[}:)][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom