New Inlay Kits from Woodcraft

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I thought Constant was supplying them. It has the exact same boxing as he sends. I could be wrong as well.

bitshird

I thought Constant was supplying them. It has the exact same boxing as he sends. I could be wrong as well.

It sure looks like constant's kits, I've done several of them including the Masonic kit.
Good for Constant, glad to see him making a huge go of his work!!

glycerine

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam

It sure looks like constant's kits, I've done several of them including the Masonic kit.
Good for Constant, glad to see him making a huge go of his work!!

The ones at the Woodcraft here in town have had them for a little while. I just assumed they were his. They actually have the same plastic container that he sends them in.

larryc

Constant's Herringbones

I've made 10 of the pens and I've come up with a fairly easy way to assemble the kits with the end crown that Constant supplies with the kit.

See attached pdf file.

Attachments

• Herringbone Kit Assembly.pdf
    161.3 KB · Views: 271

U-Turn

Dang Constant - next thing I know you will be building a multi-story building and going to the bank with a wheelbarrow!!!! Congratulations. Well deserved.

ras619

Constant does great work. Have done several of the laser kits for the larger rollerballs & have many of the Sierra on hand. The precision cuts are great, but one of things I like best is that his stabilization of the colored woods eliminates any bleeding of the colors. Have done several of the Texas flag kits and never had the red or blue bleed onto the holly. :biggrin:

RussFromNH

I have done a couple of his kits and they are easy to work with. Constant even customized one for me with a minor change to make a Greek Flag like I wanted it. I did have one break yesterday, but I think I pushed too hard when inserting the flag pieces and cracked the main piece. It blew apart on the lathe.

So far I have done the Greek Flag, Fleur' de lis, football (go Pats), and double cross.
I need to order a replacement Greek flag once I finish the other two that I have.

TomW

I've made 10 of the pens and I've come up with a fairly easy way to assemble the kits with the end crown that Constant supplies with the kit.

See attached pdf file.

That ain't fair! My fingers are still cramped from building 2 prior to the new end crown...!

Top Bottom