New guy from N TX

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bowhnter

Hello, new here and pretty new to turning. I have only had my lathe since January and have mostly made a couple dozen slimline pens, shave brush handles and bottle stoppers. I need to start branching out to other types of pens, and hope to gather lots of information from you all...

I have a lot to learn about finishing and wood types.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Welcome from Wichita Falls. Check out the library for ideas and techniques on giving your pens some different looks. Show us your work.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

t001xa22

Likewise, fellow N. Texan. It has been my experience that you will not find a better resource for information and fellow craftspersons who are so willing to help.This site was the best thing that happened to me from the beginning. Please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance.

Bill

plano_harry

Hey Mike, welcome from Plano. I hope to meet you at the next North Texas Chapter meeting. Between the library, search function and your local chapter, you can learn everything you need to know. Be sure and subscribe to the North Texas forum so you will hear about the next meeting.

Phunky_2003

Welcome from Bonham TX. Join the north Texas chapter. We will be having a meeting soon. Keep a lookout for posts. We share lots of info and have a great time.

Top Bottom