Need tube length for Jr Gent ball point

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Now that I believe I've identified the kit I posted in another thread as a Jr Gent Ball Point, I have not been able to locate the instructions for the kit so I can get the correct length for the tubes. Can anyone confirm if they are the same length as the Triton Ball Point?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

I'm pretty sure they are a different diameter than the rollerball Jr series…. A bit smaller in diameter.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Mannie - I just sent you an email with the tube & bushing info & instructions for the Jr Gent ballpoint.

Let me know if you don't get the email msg.

pssherman

I located the instructions at Exotic Blanks, but they do not include the tube lengths. You could lay the parts out spaced so that the refill has the correct amount of reveal and measure the distance between the fittings.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Ed, sent you my correct email.
Paul, I don't see any instructions for the Jr Gent ballpoint on the Exotic Blanks website.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Paul, I don't see any instructions for the Jr Gent ballpoint on the Exotic Blanks website.
Info & instructions sent. Let me know if you get them.

It's a Dayacom kit - instructions are by CSUSA. Several vendors carried it & I believe all used the CSUSA instructions, but I don't think any of them still have the instructions on their current web sites. We have many of the old kits in the Bushings & Tubes App, but it's currently only available on Apple devices.

pssherman

Go to the Jr Gent ballpoint kit page and scroll down. The link is near the bottom of the page. Click on the instructions tab and then click on the link that gets displayed. The instructions are actually stored on the woodturnerscatalog.com website.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Ed - Thanks. Got the email.
Paul- Thanks. My mind is playing tricks on me. I'm certain I did a search for the Jr Gent on the Exotic Blanks website and I didn't see it.

Top Bottom