Need ideas for a pen kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

I just completed a pen for my future daughter-in-law and I don't think it will work well for her. I used the Imperial kit and Asian Pink coral tru-stone blank. While the pen come out very nice, this was my first time using the Imperial kit and I had no idea that the pen would be so huge! This gal is tiny and I'm not sure she could use the pen comfortably. Are there any kits out there that offer a high quality pen that are much smaller than the Imperial kit? Your assistance with this is very much appreciated.

p.s. Now I have to try to sell this man-sized pen finished in Pink Coral. Does anyone know where Janet Reno lives? :rolleyes:

Jim Smith

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Jim;

You might wish to consider the Perfect Fit or the Olympia kit. Both seem to fit a small woman nicely. IIRC, ArizonaSilhouette is the only place to order the Olympia.

Just tell people pink is the new manly color! :)

mrcook4570

If your looking for something along the same lines as the Imperial but in a smaller package, I would recommend the Jr Emperor.

leehljp

Member Liaison
If your looking for something along the same lines as the Imperial but in a smaller package, I would recommend the Jr Emperor.

This is my thoughts too. It is large compared to perfect fits but much smaller than the Emperor or Imperial. Once the cap is off, it has a good feel and doesn't look that really large.

thecopperfish

I knew a guy who wore a pink dress shirt and told anybody who hassled him that he was big enough to wear any color he wanted, and was willing to prove it. He never had any takers.
Chris

Top Bottom