Need a new round of prayers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks all.... I feel that the combined power of your prayers has helped tremendously... I talked to her this morning on the phone... she's insisted that I not come to the hospital every day... it's about 1 1/2 hour drive up there and she's starting to worry about the cost... she's the keeper of the family monies, so she's watching the spending closely... She's doing much better in her speech, still a little slur on some words and she sounds winded sometimes, but you can understand about 95% of her words.... we're still waiting for the doctors to decide exact course of treatment... they need to resolve the back pain, get the blood infection under control and then they're saying she needs open heart for the replacement of two of her heart valves.... maybe and we're hoping that once the infection is controlled, the valves may return to normal and she won't need surgery.

joek30296

Prayers for both of you and the family as well.
On an encouraging note, a friend of mine went through exactly what you've described. After valve replacement and therapy of about 6 months, he's back to normal and back at work.

Haynie

My uncle had a lot of these same issues including the weird growth on the valves. They traced it to bad dental care if you can believe it. They got the dental issue under control, got the infection under control and replaced the valves. That was quite a few years ago now, and he is his old self. I hope my Uncle's experience gives you more hope.

Top Bottom