Need a new round of prayers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Not sure how to start this.... back in December Dianne went into the hospital with a septic blood infection and severe pains in her lower back.... after 3 months in the hospital and a nursing facility, the doctors proclaimed her blood infection clear...and released her to come home.... but she was still having the lower back pains.... we finally found a doctor that would take a look at her and made an appointment for the 18th of this month.... on the 17th she woke up as normal, struggled out of bed and into the bathroom, then into her wheel chair and into the living room for breakfast... in the middle of breakfast she suddenly couldn't form words and her speech sound like gibberish... I suspected a stroke and immediately called 911 and off to the hospital again... Yesterday the doctors confirmed that she had in fact had a stroke... actually several minor strokes.... and they also confirmed that the septic infection is back, this time maybe settling in her heart. Her Mitral valve was leaking and had what doctors called "vegetation" on it from the original infection and was leaking some... they are now talking about a valve replacement as soon as they can control the infection....

As of tonight her speech has improved to the point you can understand most of what she says, but she still has trouble forming some words... fortunately, she hasn't lost her motor skills, the arms, legs, fingers and toes all work... but she's also having trouble with light sensitivity....

Please add her to your prayers.
Thank you.

jimm1

Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of your command, drive away from me all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to my body and joy to my spirit, so that in my renewed health, I may bless and serve you, now and forevermore.

Pete275

Chuck, I will keep both you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers. I hope she has a full and speedy recovery.

Wayne

Jim Smith

Chuck,

I am so sorry to hear of your difficulties. Please know that I will keep you and your wife in my prayers.

Jim Smith

Janster

...stay on course with HIM and HE will guide you and yours through this troubled time. I too will keep you in my prayers.........Jan

Thank you to everyone... it's really a great thing when you can call on so many friends to offer prayers.... I know with the power of this group behind her, she will come through and have many more years with me.

May the good lord bless each and every one of you for your generosity.

fastgast

Prayers comming your way. My wife had a stroke and a heart attack and it truly was life changing. I'm praying for a total recovery as partial recovery can be difficult and we all know God can do that.

Woodlvr

Chuck,
I haven't been around much but am very sorry to hear about Dianne's health issues. You and Dianne will be in our prayers for as long as it takes. We have been going through something similar and it is rough so please take the best care of yourself that you can to be able to take care of Dianne.

Top Bottom