Nanna

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ironman123

Welcome from Central Texas. My wife is called Nana by 14 grandkids and 7 greatgrandkids.

Would enjoy weeing some of your work.

nanna

how wonderful !!!! I just logged on and found so many of you and your welcomes, I was soooo excited.....thank you so much.
I have a "little" story. In August this year our "seniors week" put on a visit to the Pensioners Workshop in Winnellie, Darwin. I went along and saw - (well, what I thought I saw) a woman using the table saw, long beautiful blonde hair, "boobs" to boot (sure giveaway !!!) so I joined. Looking for the long legged blond beauty - whose name turned out to be 'Jack" no NOT Jacqui... I am having a marvellous time, he laughed and taught me how to make pens, I have around twelve and "turned" three bowls one turned out the other two are bracelets, so I think I will stick to pens. I am trying to use a different timber and finish, today I bought three tins of Kiwi boot polish and a can of Brasso so watch this space, I could turnout to be extremely (lol) interesting!!! I will need all the tips I can get - so keep in touch,
Love from a newbie xx

PeetyInMich

Hello from (currently snow covered) Michigan. Enjoy the site and what we have to offer, we always look forward to pictures of your creations (but not the man boobs, from the pensioners show) :)

Top Bottom