My second cast using resinsavor molds and a new mold!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karin Voorhis

Ok this time I used the right amount of resin! these molds both rock. a bit less the 6 ozs for everything! :biggrin: I believe they came out nice too.

My mom has been in the hospital so I am unable to turn but I must say just getting a pour in after I needed a break from the 14 hr hospital days I thank you all for this forum and all the help. Plus my mom is getting better and might get out Tuesday. :wink:

The 2nd pic is a great 7mm mold that came from another member here on IAP! I am going to let him take credit if he sees fit!!!! PLEASE TAKE YOUR CREDIT!!! THE MOLD ROCKS!!!!! ALSO I PLUG THE RESINSAVOR TOO!!!!!!! THAT MOLD ROCKS!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND if a newbie like me can give such high praise!!!!!

Attachments

• 2ndcast.jpg
    2ndcast.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 266
  • 7mm.jpg
    7mm.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 237
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTownSubbie

Karin,

That looks like sprinkles in the second pic. Is it? I bet that will make a cool looking design when finished.

Make sure you post when turned.

Karin Voorhis

Yes the second mold is a great 7mm with 1 tube green 1 tube red and than sprinkles added a few holes but under the conditions I am looking forward to the results!!!!

alphageek

Former Moderator
Sprinkles - COOL... I would think that the moisture/heat would have messed with them! And that smaller resin saver.. I like that, not just because its 7mm, but a single mold set is a good idea. I would like to try some resin stuff at some point, but can't justify the $$ for a real 'resinsaver' yet.

Karin Voorhis

I am not sure how the sprinkles will turn out yet. I also do not have a presure pot and it looks like there is some spaces where resin never made it. I think the sprinkles to fair well and until turned we just dont know yet.... You should see what else I have ideas for... I have no idea if any will work but I am the type that will try almost anything right away.

Top Bottom