My Mom Needs Your Prayers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hi John: My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your mother. As a local Hospice volunteer (12 hr vigil), I will say that as hard as this decision was, many families should consider Hospice as an option, and they do not.

We try so hard to do "the right thing" for our loved ones, that it is a terribly hard decision, and no one can really appreciate how difficult it is unless faced with this yourself.

From my experience, the Hospice staff are wonderful and your Mom will be more comfortable.

Again, my thoughts are with you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff3285

john my prayers are with you,,i lost my mom years ago and she was the best friend I ever had,,everyone called me a mamas boy and I was proud I was,,,trust me,,,god is looking over you right now in your hours of need and you will not go unrewarded in gods eyes,,i cant expain the reasoning of it,,but I do know if you reach your hand out to jesus Christ he will comfort you in your hours of need,,,,he is never wrong,,,stand tough in the lords name,,,im praying for you,,,,take care,,

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I wish I had something meaningful to say that would help but having been in such a similar place, I know this is a very difficult time for you, your family and of course your Mom.
Hang in there John.

jttheclockman

Hi John: My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your mother. As a local Hospice volunteer (12 hr vigil), I will say that as hard as this decision was, many families should consider Hospice as an option, and they do not.

We try so hard to do "the right thing" for our loved ones, that it is a terribly hard decision, and no one can really appreciate how difficult it is unless faced with this yourself.

From my experience, the Hospice staff are wonderful and your Mom will be more comfortable.

Again, my thoughts are with you.

Mark

Thanks for the kind words and I give you tremendous appreciation of your work. The staff where Mom is are wonderful and Mom looks comfortable and peaceful. I had said my goodbyes about 4 or 5 times already when we thought the time was there that she would be called by the Lord. But everyday and every hour with her just tears the heart out of me. She doesn't see me any more but hopefully she hears me. Agonizing it is and making such a decision is truely difficult.

Never known a single day or hour without my Mom.

Thank you all for the prayers. Everyone take care and treasure your loved ones.

Lenny

John, so very sorry to hear this difficult news. I never had the opportunity to have a final two way conversation with my dad when he passed. I believe she does hear you and finds great comfort in your being there. You will both be in my thoughts and prayers.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
John, your reply to Mark reminded me.
In my Mom's last few hours, I knew she could not speak or see me. But I was holding her hand when I told her I loved her, and I know she gave my hand a gentle squeeze in return.
Hold her hand and talk to her. Tell her about the best day you can remember when you were with her

plantman

John; You have my prayers and thoughts !!!! Both Bonnie and I have lost our parents, and we know how hard it is to stand by and see a loved one go through pain and not be able to do or say anything that will help. If she can't see you or maybe hear you, just hold her hand and she will know you are still there for her. Jim S

tbroye

Having gone through this with my mother over new years 99/2000 I know what you going through. It is hard to let go but God will take of you and your mom. My Thoughts and Prayers are with you, your mom and your family during the difficult time.

God Bless

Top Bottom