My latest visitor (Scorpion)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
This little guy was in the Bathroom sink. My wife tried to drown him, but couldn't. I grabbed him by the tail with needle nose pliers and put him in a jar, I will soak him in rubbing alcohol for a few days, and then begin the drying process. I wonder what i should turn him into.....

Attachments

• scorpion.jpg
    scorpion.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 174
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Looks like you better order some PR:biggrin:. Or send him to me and I'll do the dirty work.

RAdams

Banned
PR is on the way! It is scheduled for delivery on the 11th! I CANNOT WAIT! I miss casting!

bitshird

I'm glad we don't have them around here, I had way too many when I was a Kid in Las Vegas, But we do have some Nasty Red Wasps and yellow jackets, along with hornets, I guess we all got to get stung by something.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Ken, I feel ya. I've been invaded by these huge flying creatures in my backyard. They did huge holes in the ground. Like 1/2 inch round, and look mean as hell. I've found that they hate Carburetor Cleaner:biggrin:. Stuff kills em instantly. They look like huge hornets, but got no clue what they are.

chriselle

Scorpions are kinda cool. But we get these guys here. Gejigeji or house centipedes like in picture #1 are cute and we leave them alone to eat the bad bugs. But these Japanese Giant Mukade picture #2 have a horrible bite and are pretty aggressive. BTW...that's not me in the picture.

geji2.jpg

_41069480_centipede_pa_ok2.jpg

SDB777

Scorpions are kinda cool. But we get these guys here. Gejigeji or house centipedes like in picture #1 are cute and we leave them alone to eat the bad bugs. But these Japanese Giant Mukade picture #2 have a horrible bite and are pretty aggressive. BTW...that's not me in the picture.

geji2.jpg

What the "EEECCCKKKKK"!!!!!

That second photo, that could be put in PR and have a baseball bat blank!!

Scott (thanks for sharing, be needin' something to sleep tonight) B

witz1976

I'm glad we don't have them around here, I had way too many when I was a Kid in Las Vegas, But we do have some Nasty Red Wasps and yellow jackets, along with hornets, I guess we all got to get stung by something.
Bah that's nothing...up here we got tourists :eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

johncrane

I'd like too eat them bugs!!!:wink::rolleyes: :biggrin: ya and ill eat you :confused: ya and i be looking out for granny:mad::biggrin:

Attachments

• 100_9042 (Medium).jpg
    100_9042 (Medium).jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_5703 (Medium).jpg
    100_5703 (Medium).jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_8065.JPG
    100_8065.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

bad

geji2.jpg

Holy Cow! I've never seen bugs that big. I guess that's one upside to these cold Canadian winters. Next time I start complaining about the -40º weather up here would you mind reposting those pictures?

Top Bottom