My first navigator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gokartergo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokartergo

I really liked making this pen.. It is a Ambyona Burl. Please tell me what you think???? Dan

PICT0022.sized.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

Navigator is a decent kit. Too bad when I bought my last ones there was only Gold finish. So, I will usually buy barons.

Nice job on the pen. Looks great.

gokartergo

What's the difference between the navigator and the JR Gent??? They look a lot a like to me... Yep they only have the gold. If the JR Gent is the same then I am going to switch to that.. Thanks Dan

OKLAHOMAN

Dan, the Jr. Gent is a CSUSA kit and Is slightly larger plus you can get it posted and unposted and the threads on the post are the same as the plating the Navigator (Baron) threads are derlin and always black no matter the plating and is always posted unless you make a closed-end.
Originally posted by gokartergo
<br />What's the differen between the navigator and the JR Gent??? They look a lot a like to me... Yep they only have the gold. If the JR Gent is the same then I am going to switch to that.. Thanks Dan

gokartergo

I went up to http://www.globalwoodsource.com/ and bought a 2 pd block.. It was $16.00 a pd.. So the piece was $32.00.. I really liked it and new they had more.. So I went back today. I found a nice 5 pd block.. I figured o well it's worth $80.00. I also got a board foot of cocobolo and a small piece of black Eboney.. For some reason he only charged me $8.00 a pd for the Amboyona.. That made my day.. Got outta the for less then $80.00 today..[:I]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom