My Eyes!!!! Oh!!! My Eyes!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

I need some input from the community. I'm running the Kitless Contest (you can find out all about it HERE ) and I was just asked to clarify a rule. Pens that have been shown previously can not be entered. One of our members wants to make a kitless pen using a blank with a photo of themselves. It turns out that this photo has gone viral on the internet more than once. If you hang out on the right kind of websites you've almost certainly seen it.

Should that disqualify the entry?

Forget the fact that the picture is horrific and will cause indigestion and sleeplessness in whoever looks at it. Does that picture make the pen "previously shown" and thereby disqualify it? What do you think?

Here's the picture. I'm not going to identify the member, but you might be able to guess.....

If you need to review the contest rules to help make up your mind, you can find them at this Link

Ed

Who is not responsible for any retinal, mental or other damage resulting from looking at this picture.....

Attachments

• Derek Bikini.jpg
    Derek Bikini.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 294
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tomtedesco

If someone has the guts to show off this photo I say go for it. If we use the rule that something that has been seen before is eliminated, do you ban walnut or PR?

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wow Derek!!! Your fellow hosts are learning your sneaky tricks!!!:eek:

Btw, you look alright in my book.....but you might need to wear a mask and keep quiet if we ever get to first base....:wink::tongue:

Ed McDonnell

If someone has the guts to show off this photo I say go for it. If we use the rule that something that has been seen before is eliminated, do you ban walnut or PR?

You raise a good point Tom. As a matter of fact, when Derek started talking about banning Walnut and PR over on whatever that contest is that he is running, I expected a lot more people to object. I think everyone should go over to that contest forum and tell Derek that they really object to his requirement that only truly unique never seen before materials are to be used. Give him heck. Here's a link so you don't have to look it up...

Link to Derek's contest where you can tell him not to ban Walnut and PR

Don't let him get away with it.

By the way, Walnut and PR are just fine in the Kitless Contest.

Ed

Ed McDonnell

Wow Derek!!! Your fellow hosts are learning your sneaky tricks!!!:eek:

Btw, you look alright in my book.....but you might need to wear a mask and keep quiet if we ever get to first base....:wink::tongue:

Wow!!!! Things must be a lot tougher in Wales than I ever imagined......

Ed

Top Bottom