Granddaughter's new puppy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chuck Key

My wife Judi posted the following on her Facebook page. Being close to the situation the message really got to me.

It seems only moments ago you came into our lives, licking our faces as fast as you could - curling up in a little ball on our chests or laps to go into that precious sleep state only puppies seem to be able to attain. You were so lucky to belong to Gracie - her very first puppy - you had an immediate connection with one another. Barely 2 weeks and we lost you - to parvo - and a little girl's heart broke. But oh Ginger - I walked with Gracie today before your funeral, and we talked so long about life and death and God's plans. She asked me some hard questions and I answered them as best I could. I watched her come around to an understanding that you were whole and healthy and happy in your new heavenly home. I watched her later today when telling her friends of your passing. They were so sad and she sent THEM funny videos to cheer THEM up!! I learned so much from this child today about loving and letting go and understanding that your bond will never be gone. She is only 9 but is one of the most unique hearts and spirits I have known in my lifetime. Run with abandon Ginger - we all loved you so much. We will see you again.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=1729637e2946dd08a5927fe7971140c6&oe=5635E7F2

Last edited:
Top Bottom