My Amboyna Burl Lotus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Texatdurango

Fred

George ... Back in my commercial photography days we would cut a hole the diameter of the front of the lens and attach it to the camera to avoid reflections in highly polished portions of the products we were photographing. Different color art board will give different results.

Move your lights back from the light tent material to get even disbursement all over the cloth - this will avoid 'hot spots' to some degree.

Also, close up your light tent completely and put the camera - with white/colored cardboard attached - inside the tent. This will hide the dark opening in the reflections on chrome, etc. Using a tripod - I am assuming you are already - will make this awkward arrangement very manageable. A large light tent is always way better than one of these smaller gadgets that are out there. The extra size gives you a lot more room to work and is also way more comfortable to use all the way around.

Just my two cents worth, but that and two dollars more will get you a cup of coffee at the local watering hole.

BTW - EXCELLENT pen and craftsmanship! :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mickr

Magic..I always thought this pen was gaudy and overblown...but somehow magic must be involved here..it is GORGEOUS

Top Bottom