Mustard Monster on Craigslist

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Lupe can you imagine what it would be like having a toy like that and a couple of my toys. think I might soil my self! I almost got flipped onto my head on one like that.

CPNMike

I wish I was closer too. Sorry for the stupid question but is it reversed because it's for a left handed turner? If so, can you do that with other lathes? I've never seen one with the motor and head stock on the right like that.

tim self

I don't want that ugly thing, couldn't get it downstairs to the basement! Yeah right, I'd finally have to knock a hole in the wall and make an outside door.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I'm not that far from Dallas.
Let's see.....do I get the transmission on my PU truck fixed or get the mustard monster???????

stolicky

I wish I was closer too. Sorry for the stupid question but is it reversed because it's for a left handed turner? If so, can you do that with other lathes? I've never seen one with the motor and head stock on the right like that.

Not a stupid question.

It is just the back of the lathe. Unless you have seen these a few of these, or one in person, its easy to understand why you would ask.

That white box is the inverter that converts 1 phase to 3 phase.

Now with that said, it is reversible, so you probably could turn from the back of the lathe if you wish. You would just be on the opposite side of the controls.

CPNMike

Not a stupid question.

It is just the back of the lathe. Unless you have seen these a few of these, or one in person, its easy to understand why you would ask.

That white box is the inverter that converts 1 phase to 3 phase.

Now with that said, it is reversible, so you probably could turn from the back of the lathe if you wish. You would just be on the opposite side of the controls.

Thanks Chris. That makes sense now.

Top Bottom