Mr. Anonymous Game #5 @ 11/9/2014

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Australian Prune tree

Bloody hell mate, breath slowly man, you are going to have a heart attack, with all that rush, rush...!

I hear you, too much time on your hands today, huh...???

Go and make yourself a cup of coffee, that or get yourself an oxygen mask, the way you're going, you are going to need it...!:eek::wink::biggrin:

I can also see that people here (most) are getting as forgetful as I am, was not that long ago, I spoke about what I used in these blanks, apart form PR, obviously...!

PS: Did I say that, you are all wrong...???:eek:

Cheers
George

Last edited:

scjohnson243

After a few searches the only thing I saw you mention was:

Scarlet Kunzea shrub but on your site it looks like Bottlebrush... I have to go look that up and see what that is!

But, I think that was guessed before.. :)

I'm going to get some coffee, SMJ1957 is going to pull a muscle. :)

Last edited:

SteveJ

Earleaf Acacia

Just so you know, for every guess I make I actually do a search for the wood to see if it even resembles our target! So far I'm not doing too well. But at least I am having fun. And I don't even care if I win. But now it seems like I am committed to it so I plod on.

Trey

Australian Blackwood!

And amen to you Stephen. I have been searching for each of these woods trying to find something that color and profile and grain. It ain't easy but it sure is fun! I'm in no way done for the day, but I can't resist trying to win some of George's beautiful work!

Trey

Top Bottom