Mr. Anonymous Game #29 @ 10/11/2015

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Krash

Looks like you got all the xxx.0's covered Wayne! :biggrin:

His comment about being glad about being reminded about the fact that his unit displays a decimal point finally got me thinking that he might use that as a way to prolong the agony , even if it showed a whole number point zero .

Wow ... you're right. George is a crafty ol' down-underer!

It'll be fun to see who stumbled on the correct answer!!

Last edited:

southernclay

Haha, man I had a meeting and came back, wow!! Awesome.

I think you should convert all the guesses to Fahrenheit just to be on the safe side:biggrin::eek:

I would love to see George's reaction when he logs back in.

Krash

Haha, man I had a meeting and came back, wow!! Awesome.

I think you should convert all the guesses to Fahrenheit just to be on the safe side:biggrin::eek:

I would love to see George's reaction when he logs back in.

Bummer Warren. You should've put in your 50 guesses before going to the meeting! :biggrin:

Ha ha ha ... Doug, Wayne and I peppered George's post relentlessly!!

We came, we saw, we conquered .... !

Let's see now ... F = (C * 9/5) + 32 .... :eek:

Last edited:

Krash

You guys might be forgetting that in his new rules , back to back winners won`t be allowed , and I won the last game .

Oh no .... that's right. Didn't think of that.

Well, maybe that leaves some room for Warren to "claim some fame"!

Me? I be done.

alankulwicki7

robutacion

And the winner is...???

Bloody hell you lot...!:eek::eek::eek: 140 emails this morning...?? (yes, I get an email each time someone posts on these games)

I started with one of Kelly's comments, I should have waited a little bit...!:frown:

You guys were busy, huh....! I probably deserved it, right...??

I had the winner last night, it came out of the blue, it may have been his first guess, which makes it even more amazing, I'm referring to post #93 from rholiday, and the 146.7C answer, congratulations mate, you are the winner...!

I may be wrong and if I am, I would appreciated someone to correct me but, the only other person to give me that number combination was Kelly (krash) on one of his last posts #205

What can I say...! wow, what a marathon...!

Well, is good that, there was such an interest in the prize and I can't blame you, it's a damn good prize to anyone.

Here is the graphic copy to validate the temperature asked.

Winner to Paypal me AU$29.00 for shipping...!

Winner can also give me some suggestions on blanks he prefers...!

The only thing that is left for me to do now is to, thank everyone for their contribution and making if fun, I certainly didn't expect all these guesses but every single one was appreciated

Thank you...!

Cheers
George

Attachments

• Epoxy resin setting temps=1.jpg
    Epoxy resin setting temps=1.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

robutacion

persistency may win the day...!
Cheers
George

I'm feeling more obnoxious than persistent right now! :eek:

(only 57 more options left. Better hurry!) ha ha ha

Hi Kelly,

Did I say that persistency was the key..???

Well, I was incorrect on this one, you will find out soon, why...!

Cheers
George

The number was actually between 130C and 140C :eek:

Hahahaha, that would not have made any difference, you guys covered almost everything for 100 to 175C (well, close enough)...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Skeleton2014

Bloody hell you lot...!:eek::eek::eek: 140 emails this morning...?? (yes, I get an email each time someone posts on these games)

I started with one of Kelly's comments, I should have waited a little bit...!:frown:

I had the winner last night, it came out of the blue, it may have been his first guess, which makes it even more amazing, I'm referring to post #93 from rholiday, and the 146.7C answer, congratulations mate, you are the winner...!

I may be wrong and if I am, I would appreciated someone to correct me but, the only other person to give me that number combination was Kelly (krash) on one of his last posts #205

Well, is good that, there was such an interest in the prize and I can't blame you, it's a damn good prize to anyone.

The only thing that is left for me to do now is to, thank everyone for their contribution and making if fun, I certainly didn't expect all these guesses but every single one was appreciated

Thank you...!

Cheers
George

Sorry to question this but, according to your chart, T1 Max is 147.6 C not 146.7 C... am I missing something? Just being the anal person my family always says I am.
Jeff
PS: Any prize for pointing this out?

Skeleton2014

Correction... rholiday did have 147.6 C on post #93.. Don't know if anyone else guessed it. But, you guys were persistent, I will give you that much!
Sorry, Jeff

robutacion

Thank you...!

Cheers
George

Sorry to question this but, according to your chart, T1 Max is 147.6 C not 146.7 C... am I missing something? Just being the anal person my family always says I am.
Jeff
PS: Any prize for pointing this out?

Hi Jeff,

I appreciate you making me aware that, I made a typo error on the winner announcement post, you are indeed correct the correct answer was 147.6C and I knew that and Rob was the first person the guess it so, yes I made a small mistake but, everything confirms that, 147.6C was indeed the correct answer.

I understand you well, on you being Jeff and speak out when you feel appropriate, I suffer the same problem and I don't think that anyone as any doubts on that, the only problem is, I don't have a prize for that, sorry...!:biggrin::wink:

I'm still trying to get over of the 140 emails I had in my inbox this morning, it was certainly a record to me...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom