Mr. Anonymous Game #28 @ 8/10/2015

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

This "clue" threw me also since the final answer was essentially "Cross Cut, dyed and Stabilized".

Bottle Brush Root
Cross Cut, dyed and Stabilized and resin cast.

Size is 130x42x32mm

OK so, what resin did I use, what else was done to the wood and what were those measurements, again...?

Cheers
George

It made me add
"Outside bark shaved down or smoothed" thinking you did something else besides "cross cut , stabilized in dyed cactus juice" which was the final answer.

I have learned to read your posts CLOSELY!!! :)

yes ... always next time!

Sorry mate, I know you normally decipher my words quite well and that you get many of my hints however, I should say that, looking closely at the words I choose may be your best hint, I do try to include hints in the way I use words, I'm not saying that, they are right or not, they may represent the never ending battle to properly handle a third language.

So, in all, your thinking methods do work in many other times but sometimes you over do it and make me remind of an old saying, "less is sometimes, better...!" :wink:

Cheers
George

robutacion

This "clue" threw me also since the final answer was essentially "Cross Cut, dyed and Stabilized".

Bottle Brush Root
Cross Cut, dyed and Stabilized and resin cast.

Size is 130x42x32mm

OK so, what resin did I use, what else was done to the wood and what were those measurements, again...?

Cheers
George

It made me add
"Outside bark shaved down or smoothed" thinking you did something else besides "cross cut , stabilized in dyed cactus juice" which was the final answer.

I have learned to read your posts CLOSELY!!! :)

yes ... always next time!

Threw me off too, the funny thing is the 1964 made me look at your post 19 and was sure that 64mm was one of the measurements, I was also looking really closely at this post for clues :bulgy-eyes:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/1964-oh-what-fun-we-had-135608/

This was a fun one!

Hi Warren, I got you, didn't I...???

Its funny how you found that Bob's thread that I don't recall have seeing it.:)

There is one thing I agreed with you, it was certainly a fun game...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom