Moving

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

We closed escrow on our home in Conroe, Texas. We are headed for Tehachapi, California. Send all house warming gifts to the Atoka address. My shop will up and running by June 15th.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JeffT

Best wishes on the big move! Sorry to lose you from the Houston area but it sounds like a fun area. We'll look forward to seeing more great pens here in the near future!

JeffT

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
We closed escrow on our home in Conroe, Texas. We are headed for Tehachapi, California. Send all house warming gifts to the Atoka address. My shop will up and running by June 15th.

Save travels and just a question. What's getting set up first, the shop or the kitchen?

Don't forget to update your IAP profile when you get there...:)

Jgrden

Save travels and just a question. What's getting set up first, the shop or the kitchen?

Don't forget to update your IAP profile when you get there...:)
Mary has arranged that the workshop and garage get packed first. That puts everything in the front of the truck. Then it goes into storage with the shop being on the outside and then it gets transported to the new home in which it becomes the first out. eh, eh, eh. :wink:

Woodlvr

I like the welcome picture on their website-Welcome and there is snow on the ground. Do you own a "snow shovel"? Or have I just discovered a great "house warming gift?:rolleyes::biggrin: Have a safe trip.

IPD_Mr

Mary has arranged that the workshop and garage get packed first. That puts everything in the front of the truck. Then it goes into storage with the shop being on the outside and then it gets transported to the new home in which it becomes the first out. eh, eh, eh. :wink:

She sounds smart. Keep you occupied, thus out from under her feet. :biggrin:

Woodlvr

I just noticed that John did not give out his secret on how he talked Mary into letting him pack his stuff first. Must be really be a trade secret.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Jgrden

Conroe's loss, but how is the shop coming along... June 15 is approaching FAST...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Not too good Chuck. We are very upset at FHLMC for their lack of response and dictating to us how and what loan to take. Our first offer was on 5/24 and they still have not approved our offer. We raised it to over the listed amount. and on, and on, and on. They will not do repairs to the property.

Top Bottom