Moon-glo Stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldb2000

ldb2000

These are the New Mini stoppers from PSI . They are made from Stainless steel and fit most bottles very well . I have been playing with making Moon-glo stopper blanks . I think they came out well .

1_moon-glo_stoppers.jpg
1_stoppers_glo.jpg

As always , comments are welcome .

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Butch

Nice job with the stoppers. I have seen these stoppers advertised. How do you like them??? Have you tried them in a bottle yet??? Are they a snug fit??? Thanks for showing.

ldb2000

John , I tried the stoppers in several bottles and they fit perfectly in all . I have one in a champers bottle in the fridge right now , we'll see if it keeps the fizz in for a few days .
I really like these stoppers so far , they sit all the way down on the bottle so they dont make the bottle top heavy .

jttheclockman

John , I tried the stoppers in several bottles and they fit perfectly in all . I have one in a champers bottle in the fridge right now , we'll see if it keeps the fizz in for a few days .
I really like these stoppers so far , they sit all the way down on the bottle so they dont make the bottle top heavy .

So you are saying they sit all the way down to your blank??? Is it possible to show a photo??? I may have to give these a try. I use Ruth Niles ones. I need to make some more of those which reminds me. I am not a fan of the ones that stand so proud. Like to have the blank be the highlight and not the stopper.

Top Bottom