Money Clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I just added them to my website and also put an ad in business classifieds. Sorry about not answering PMs but I have been dealing with some significant family health issue including the death of my step grand dad and then putting my own dad back in the hospital for his 5th bout with pneumonia in the last year.

jttheclockman

I just added them to my website and also put an ad in business classifieds. Sorry about not answering PMs but I have been dealing with some significant family health issue including the death of my step grand dad and then putting my own dad back in the hospital for his 5th bout with pneumonia in the last year.

Curtis

Sorry about the family problems and I by no means meant to put you under any pressure. Hope things get better and take care of family matters first and foremost. This site and things happening here are a distant second. Thanks for the link.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
No worries, my friend, I did not mean to imply you put me under any pressure. I have been needing to get this up so I took a little time last night to get it done.

Curtis

Sorry about the family problems and I by no means meant to put you under any pressure. Hope things get better and take care of family matters first and foremost. This site and things happening here are a distant second. Thanks for the link.

Top Bottom