Charity Christmas Tree Help Needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Schtick

Merry Christmas! It is never too early for me.

My church is having a Christmas tree auction to support charities. This is not an IAP event. But I am putting together a Turner's Tree, I think the church is calling it a crafts man's Christmas. The money is going to support a Woman's shelter among other charities. I am planning on spending Thanksgiving turning ornaments but I could use some help.

Any turned item would be great: ornaments, candlestick holders (small), pens, napkin rings, jewelry items. Please PM me if you are interested and I will send you additional information.

I greatly appreciate your support, Wayne:bananen_smilies068:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Schtick

Only one week , please help if you can

Thanks again for your time. The charity trees have to be at the church a week from today. So all you last minute Santa's please get your packages in the mail if you can, the tree is still a little thin, but thanks so much for those contributing. Again PM for Shipping info, if you do not have it already

It is what the season is all about.

Schtick

nava1uni

Send me your address. I am doing a show this weekend that supports a Women;s building in San Francisco that supports many family and women's causes. It is great that you are doing this.

Top Bottom