Mini Table saw question??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Last night my mini table saw died as I was making some frames for my new display cases. I would like to purchase a Jim Byrnes precision 4" table saw, but, at my age, don't know if the $700.00 investment would be well spent. Does anyone out there have one of these saws, and is it worth the investment? I would also use it for things other than pens. If you have one, what extras would you recommend? Any other ones out there worth looking into? Jim S

Last edited:

Jim Smith

I have one and I love it. It is a super precision machine that has the power to cut anything including truestone up to 3/4 inch thick. The max of 3/4 inch thick presents some limitations and I'd love for it to have a tilt table, but other than that it's a great machine.

Jim Smith

plantman

I have one and I love it. It is a super precision machine that has the power to cut anything including truestone up to 3/4 inch thick. The max of 3/4 inch thick presents some limitations and I'd love for it to have a tilt table, but other than that it's a great machine.

Jim Smith

Thanks Jim; You can purchase a tilt table for it. $125.00. That would be included in the $700.00 price. Jim S

Top Bottom