MILONIC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by onewaywood

What is that head line " MILONIC" on the home page all about ????

I'm glad that you also see it. When I log in, MILONIC magically transforms as the HOME quadrant beside the FORUMS heading on top of the page. Yeah, why does it happen[?]

DocStram

Wow ... for a minute there, I thought I was normal .. and a little worried that I wasn't seeing things. Then, I looked again ... and there it is .. MILONIC. Now I feel better ... or maybe I shouldn't.

What it is, is if you don't pay to have it taken off it puts its advertisment there where you briefly see it, then it realizes that this site has paid and it changes/ or is supposed to change to say home. If I understand right.

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by DocStram

Wow ... for a minute there, I thought I was normal .. and a little worried that I wasn't seeing things. Then, I looked again ... and there it is .. MILONIC. Now I feel better ... or maybe I shouldn't.

The use of the term "normal" should be forbidden if one is using it in the same sentence with the name "Doc." Those two things are not conceivable together. Perhaps the only thing that is correct about the above statement Al is that "maybe you shouldn't" feel better that is;)

[:X] Mrs.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Milonic is the vendor for the javascript menu that is at top of the page. I was working on an upgrade to the menu earlier so you may have seen some flashing of their name. I know it happened frequently in the past, but it should not be happening any more. I just paid for the licensed version of the menu and that removes references to their code.

Please let me know if you continue to see that.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by DocStram

I'm still seeing it. And, I'm also imagining posts from Mrs. MLK. [:0]

If your browser is set to cache pages it will continue to happen until you flush your cache.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
If you are seeing the Milonic text, try a ctrl-f5 to reload the javascript file from the site to your browser. That should happen automagically when you restart, but as Scott says, your browser may think otherwise.

Top Bottom