Mayor pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Live in Wisconsin and our primary election is April 4. I am commissioned to create a pen for a gentleman running for mayor. The client said I can use my artistic freedom for the design but she wants it to represent the election. Have been thinking for a week with no ideas yet and running out of time. Will be a single tube in a Sierra or something. Help me with ideas.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Live in Wisconsin and our primary election is April 4. I am commissioned to create a pen for a gentleman running for mayor. The client said I can use my artistic freedom for the design but she wants it to represent the election. Have been thinking for a week with no ideas yet and running out of time. Will be a single tube in a Sierra or something. Help me with ideas.

How are you at casting???:)

Again the decal route is always open. Vote for ----- mayor with state flag as background. So many decal ideas out there.

Vintage Uncle Sam Vote Mechanical Wrist Watch C 1970s Red White Blue Works | eBay

Last edited:

jondavidj

I made one for Ben Carson using his logo as a decal on a maple blank. You might try something like that. Maple and decal....

Top Bottom