Majestic Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Øistein

Øistein

Hi, here is some pictures of a Majestic Rollerball with Olive wood I have made. The tray and lid in the penbox is made from nearly 100 years old Teak, and the ends is Olive wood such as the pen.

The Teak has been deck onboard at the old training ship S/S Statsraad Lehmkuhl from Bergen. A 268' barque built in 1912. See www.lehmkuhl.no

Attachments

• olive.jpg
    olive.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 226
  • olive2.jpg
    olive2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 368
  • majestic in box.jpg
    majestic in box.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 297
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gagler

Impressive figuring on the Bethlehem olive wood - I've never seen any quite like it! Great story on the teak holder....those two together are a gift that should be handed down to the next generation.

Great job!

igran7

Fantastic wood and an excellent job on the pen. I've seen some beautiful BOW before, but nothing as sweet as this. Great story on the box as well.

Øistein

Hi, here is some pictures of a Majestic Rollerball with Olive wood I have made. The tray and lid in the penbox is made from nearly 100 years old Teak, and the ends is Olive wood such as the pen.

The Teak has been deck onboard at the old training ship S/S Statsraad Lehmkuhl from Bergen. A 268' barque built in 1912. See www.lehmkuhl.no

If anybody want to see how I make my Penboxes, take a look at this link:
www.norpen.biz click Penbox - how to.

Skye

Very nice. Olivewood is like 'you-know-what'. Even when it's not the best, it's still darn good.

Are you a pirate?:
penbox3.jpg

cozee

Both the pen and the box are stunning. It is awesome to be able to craft a pen out of something with historical value. I was honored to be asked to turn a couple of pens from planking removed from the USS Franklin when it was repaired during WWII. I was even more honored to be able to cut a couple blanks for myself.

Splinter

Beautiful pen and box. That is some really nice BOW. I really like the box too. I need to try one of those.

I have made a few pens for the teak deck from the USS North Carolina Battleship that is berthed in Wilmington NC.

bitshird

Well on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a 12, that is some of the prettiest Olivewood I've seen, nice story about the box, that's a combination to be proud of.

Top Bottom