Mach 3 razor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ranchonodinero

Got a chance to turn a handle for one of Anthony's Mach 3 razors. Dymond wood buffed.
470145599_ffgN5-M.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
S

spiritwoodturner

How'd you do that? I wouldn't sell them, I'd just like one for me!

Tutorial please!!!

Dale

Thank you-it is so simple it really doesn't need a tutorial. I got the head from Anthony at the goldennib. The heads are threaded with metric threads so I got a bolt and ground off the head. Then you drill the appropriate sized hole and superglue it in. Be sure and check for fit ahead of time and to make sure that the razor head screws down snug against the wood. I true up the blank I'm using and once round, drill the hole for the head. The director of entertainment and finance has already requested one!

PenWorks

Looking good! I am jealous, I have been so busy making stuff for the LA Pen show, I have not had any time to make some for the store. Nice job. :)

Yes too true about separate razors! I've been commissioned to turn one in a more feminine color-check that TWO more. And yes, I bought a 3 pack from Anthony!

fernhills

Is that all you do, i been looking for the fitting that go at the head and at the end of handle. At least that is the way i saw them on shaving sites. Yours is the first i saw made that way. It really looks good i am going to order some.

Top Bottom