Looking for Display box plans

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dorno

Dorno

Hello Everyone
I am looking for some ideas and some plans for large display pen box. I would like to make a display box for the markets or just to display my pens in general. I have heard that someone posted a box on here with glass top and a draw underneath to keep extras and the lid lifted from the back.

any help appreciated

Cheers Ian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beck3906

I'm not sure there's anyone who drew up plans for a display. I've posted several pictures oover the years of displays I've built but I've never used a true drawing of one to build by.

A suggestion is to look through the Marketing forum and see the many pictures of displays others have built. Roy (Oklahoman) has shown his display several times which is a glass covered box.

leestoresund

I think when folks realized that the plans would be used in Australia that they would have to make the plans upside down.

Just sayin'

Lee

Dorno

Very Funny you fella's :tongue: Lol You would be surprised how clever some of us Aussies really are LOL (Self not included) but you guys just like picking on us.

I will get even :wink:

Cheers Ian

Bellsy

Is this why they made lathes with the ability to turn in both directions?

Hi Ian...long time no chat. Don't let the boys get down under your skin.....lol

Dave

Lenny

I think when folks realized that the plans would be used in Australia that they would have to make the plans upside down.

Just sayin'

Lee

I heard a story about a home being built in our area ... The contractor got ina bit of an argument with the architect over the installation of the Solar Panels with the architect final telling the contractor to install them exactly as it states in the instructions. So .... he did! Only thing was the instructions were written from south of the equator! Said to direct the panels due NORTH! :biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes:

pianomanpj

Just sayin'

Lee

I heard a story about a home being built in our area ... The contractor got ina bit of an argument with the architect over the installation of the Solar Panels with the architect final telling the contractor to install them exactly as it states in the instructions. So .... he did! Only thing was the instructions were written from south of the equator! Said to direct the panels due NORTH! :biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes:

Maine's first solar-powered air conditioner!!! :tongue::biggrin:

Top Bottom