Look at what I have created!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ttpenman

WOW!!

WOW! Had to reach for my fire extinguisher whe I saw that one!!

Reminds me of the guy who makes "real fire" flames on custom cars. IIRC his name is Dick Lavalley. He did a helicopter with one of his famous real fire flame jobs and the guy flew it to a spot where he could land and have lunch. Someone saw it from a distance and called the fire department assuming it was burning!! Some of the best painting you can imagine and all worked out in his head.

Great blank. I hope to try making my own one of these days but every time I see all the incredible stuff you guys are making I get depressed. Then I go buy some that are already made.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Brooks803

Jonathon,
You never cease to amaze...every time I think you have created your masterpiece...you just go make a new one...AAAARRRGHHH...By the way.. I went on a small spree on Exotics. Seems that they have a new batch of some guys blanks that are supposed to be HOT STUFF!!!:wink: Regards, Doc

Thanks Doc! Those batches are almost sold out, glad you were able to get some....seeing as how you turned alot of what I sent you previously :wink: Still waiting to see how some of those come btw :rolleyes:

And how many did you make?

Please tell me a bunch......

Scott (watching for the ad) B

Sorry Scott. Just made 2. Trying to work out some kinks in the process...we'll see if it works.

Reminds me of the guy who makes "real fire" flames on custom cars. IIRC his name is Dick Lavalley. He did a helicopter with one of his famous real fire flame jobs and the guy flew it to a spot where he could land and have lunch. Someone saw it from a distance and called the fire department assuming it was burning!! Some of the best painting you can imagine and all worked out in his head.

Great blank. I hope to try making my own one of these days but every time I see all the incredible stuff you guys are making I get depressed. Then I go buy some that are already made.

Thanks Jeff. I remember seeing Dick Lavalley on an episode of OverHaulin and he did one of his paint jobs on there. I was totally amazed at what he can do. Lol...it took me about 2yrs of casting before I came up with this blank, so stick with it.

DozerMite

Banned
Jonathon,
You never cease to amaze...every time I think you have created your masterpiece...you just go make a new one...AAAARRRGHHH...By the way.. I went on a small spree on Exotics. Seems that they have a new batch of some guys blanks that are supposed to be HOT STUFF!!!:wink: Regards, Doc

Thanks Doc! Those batches are almost sold out, glad you were able to get some....seeing as how you turned alot of what I sent you previously :wink: Still waiting to see how some of those come btw :rolleyes:

And how many did you make?

Please tell me a bunch......

Scott (watching for the ad) B

Sorry Scott. Just made 2. Trying to work out some kinks in the process...we'll see if it works.

Thanks Jeff. I remember seeing Dick Lavalley on an episode of OverHaulin and he did one of his paint jobs on there. I was totally amazed at what he can do. Lol...it took me about 2yrs of casting before I came up with this blank, so stick with it.

His name is Mike Lavallee and he is incredible. I've admired him since before anyone even knew his name.
Here is his site if you want a peek...

http://www.killerpaint.com/

Brooks803

Thanks Alton! I don't want this to become an ad but I am trying to make more to put up with my other blanks on exotics. These are really hard to make so the numbers will be limited.

omb76

Keep trying Jonathon! Someday you'll get this whole casting / pen turning thing figured out! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Awesome work as always!

Top Bottom