Longboard Skateboard Decks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dave Winters

Dave Winters

I make these skateboard decks.. kinda fun!
IMGP1806.jpg

IMGP1804.jpg

IMGP1799-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave Winters

Thanks, all...

...for the kind words!
glycerine: These sell for between 225.00 and 275 retail.
clapiana: I use Cherry, Maple, Wenge, Lyptus, and others. I make them in batches so I don't really count hours. Maybe I don't want to know.....

Woodlvr

Beautiful boards. My 9 yr old granddaughter loves this one and said -Grandpa will you help me make one like this:eek: To which I sadly replied that it is above my skill level, lets talk your dad into buying one for you.
Jon I did not realize that you were that old:wink:.

Haynie

I had considered this as a fun project but could not figure out how to make the deck concave. Yours does not look like it is concave.

Dave Winters

These aren't, but I do both camber and concave using my version of what's called a Dimm press. There's a good tutorial on YouTube. I'll post some pics of those when I get time...

Rick P

Its been 20 years, multipal surgeries, more pins than I ever care to count and a stint in rehab since I was on a skate board.......that deck almost makes me want to do it all over again!

firewhatfire

1982 was my last bout with one of those, I think I still have vivid dreams of watching that board rolling down the street as I flew high above it and into the ditch and down the hill with a bank shot off the fence under the car.

other than causing nightmares to start again they look good.

Top Bottom