Just set up...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dgscott

:cool:...my new Craftsman 10" bandsaw after considering little tiny table saws. It was square to the blade out of the box, the blade was tensioned perfectly, and it has more than enough power to do what I want it to. And for $149 on sale, I'm pretty pleased.

I just hope I don't have to buy opera tickets for my wife (and go with her) to make up for it!

Doug

randyrls

Douglas; If you want to get the best performance out of the saw, go get a "Link Belt". This belt doesn't take a set and minimizes vibration of the saw blade.

It produces a noticeably better, smoother cut.

Make sure you check carefully when ordering. Some of these belts are sold in 4' pieces other places by the foot. Don't end up ordering 1' of belt. (Don't ask!)

stevers

:cool:...my new Craftsman 10" bandsaw after considering little tiny table saws. It was square to the blade out of the box, the blade was tensioned perfectly, and it has more than enough power to do what I want it to. And for $149 on sale, I'm pretty pleased.

I just hope I don't have to buy opera tickets for my wife (and go with her) to make up for it!

Doug

I'll tell ya, if that were the case, I'd be at the opera every night. I figured it up. I spent $290 in the last two weeks. Oops!
She gets what ever she wants too, so I don't feel all that bad. As long as the economy doesn't completely collapse in the next few months.

Top Bottom