Just on a new thread...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ladycop322

FLGAPG 2016 ~HUGE SUCCESS~

It means so much to me that each of you left with more knowledge, a few door prizes, full tummies, and smiles on your faces!

I'm not sure how to post pics on here so if I can email to someone who can, please let me know.

A huge thank you to my demonstrators:

Jonathon Brooks - Fountain Pen Maintenance and Kitless

Jon David Jones - Decals and Labels

Jim Swank - Postage Stamps and Bottlecaps

Mark James - IAP Collection....just beautiful pens on display! Thank you!

If any of you have questions about watch parts pens, pls PM me. I feel like I could have given just a little more instruction.

Thank you to Woodcraft for the use of their facility. We could not have had such a successful event without you!

To the Vendors:

Jonathon Brooks - Blanks
Classic Nib - need I say more? xoxoxoxo
Mike Allen - Blanks
Eugene Soto - Blanks Worthless Wood, etc.
Jim Swank - Bottle cap blanks and Stamp blanks
Larry C. - Light up ID tags and pouches

Thank you to all who donated door prizes! Wow!!! is all I can say, lol. We had so much to give away, I think everyone took at least one prize home! I can't thank you all enough for your generosity! Thank you to TonyL (although he couldn't make it) for acquiring all the door prizes. I want to name all of you but fear I might forget one and upset somebody, so I will say thank you to ALL of you and leave it at that!

Jon David Jones, I could not have done this without you! You were definitely my backbone throughout all of this! Thank you for donating lunch. We ate well and didn't need to leave the building! You are a special person, stay that way!

Last but not least, I would like to thank ALL who attended. This event would not have been as successful if you all didn't take the time and money to come and make new friends, learn a little more, and win prizes :)

Believe it or not, I am now planning a much bigger and better FLGAPG for 2017! We will have hands on for those who would like to attend. Workshops! Yes, you will leave with something you make! Woot Woot! More demos, more vendors! I am so excited and it's a year away! Here we go again!

Top Bottom