I thank my lucky stars,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
(cross my fingers and rap on wood... ) that at my age of 74 I'm as healthy as I am... I read all the sad news from our brothers and members here about their health problems and it really makes you wonder why one person is healthy and another through no fault of their own has such terrible problems.

Other than a little difficulty getting back up after I get down on the floor, I have essentially perfect health. I do have a little higher blood pressure but that is under control and I can't do quite as much strenuous labor as I used to....

I am watching my wife struggle at bit with her health, she's diabetic, has had open heart surgery, and due to a blood infection two years ago, has two of her discs in her back deteriorated to the point that two of her vertebrae in the lower back have fused in such a manner that surgery is not an option and she has difficulty walking for more than 10 or 15 minutes at a time... fortunately I can still get around enough to help her with her chores.

For those you who are struggling with health problems, you have my fervent hope and wishes that you can cope and get better. This is a great group and I hate hearing that anyone is having problems.

SDB777

I'd give anything to make the 'one-that-must-be-obeyed' put down those smokes.....

One day, someone will invent a way to make back 'issues' livable.

Scott (I want to, I just can't....) B

Top Bottom