Jr. Gent Problems

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevers

Hey All,
Any one else having trouble with the fit of the theaded end caps on the Jr. Gent? I ordered a couple of 10k fountains for demos, and the end cap is off quite a ways. The cap only screws on a third of a turn or so and gets so tight it wont go. It wont seat down and dosent cover the ring on the end cap. I noticed the last couple I got were a little tight so when I called about a BO, I asked Emily about it. She told me she noticed it too but said it was not so bad they were concerned yet. The last two are much worse though.
Its not anything I did, I didnt cross thread it or anything like that.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EdwinSSIV

I have the rollerballs and they were a little tight but still seated. [?] Sorry to hear yu are having problems...I was going to order some more...everyone likes these pens so far

reed43

I had 11 of these ,and when they fixed the threading problem they sent out replacement center pieces. E-mail Nils at craft supply he will send replacements. Reed

nilsatcraft

As many of you know, the Jr. Gent/Statesman 2's have been working great since we had started using the fixed part. It's possible that some may have slipped by without receiving the right part but all of the ones we've tested have threaded very smoothly. Steve has contacted me and we'll be taking care of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom