Jr. Gent Ballpoint Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

In looking for another type of twist pen to add to my line of pens I found a Jr. Gent Ballpoint Pen Kit. I think it will fit the bill for me. Have I just never looked through that section of CSUSA's web site or is it a new kit. anyone made one? any comments on it? Is it the same quality as the other dayacom kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It is available in 10KT and rhodium.

I personally have avoided the 10kt.

Sold a few at shows, but made them as alternatives to the cigar--showed each as a "boxed" higher-end offering.

aggromere

I just bought 10 from you Ed, the rhodium ones. See if you can throw in a few extra tubes incase I screw them up. I guess since you didn't have a picture posted I never paid attention to the name of the kit and just thought it was another jr gent. My customers love the big and hefty feel of the cigar pen kit, so this will be perfect.

lwalden

Here's a pic of one of my finished Jr Gent twist ballpoints. I've sold about a dozen of these. They are (imho) a nice upgrade compared to the Cigar kits, with both the upscale plating using rho/22k and a smoother transition at the center coupler, as well as a much more refined clip. I've not tried one of the 10K platings.

Attachments

• 744a.jpg
    744a.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 128

jskeen

I don't find them to sell all that well by themselves, but they make a very nice match for a full sized gent FP. They are about the same length as the fs, and can be fitted with a schmidt .5mm pencil insert, or left as a parker ballpoint refill.

Attachments

• 1_double1.JPG
    1_double1.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 329
Top Bottom