Jr.Gent 2 Rollerball nibs!! Again, how many types?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philb

Hi,

Is there now three types of RB nib for the jr.Gents from CSUSA?

First there was straight one, as in there promo pic.
jr-gentlemens-2_l.jpg

Then the new style grip and phallic nib with rounded end
jr-statesman_l.jpg

But then the ones Ive always had are these? Seems like the phallic grip, with the older none phallic end!
1_EngwalBlknet.jpg

Anyone got any idea! As Ive just done a swap with some kits with Ligget and I cant work out whats going, he had the original grip, but then mine is different from the phallic style!

Also the older nibs are 1mm shorter in length?

PHIL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TomW

I think picture #2 is the Jr Statesman. I thought that was how it was supposed to look.

Tom

philb

Picture 2 is rounded in the actual nib tip, whilst picture 3 has a straight nib tip?

The grip are the same for both 2 & 3 but not the nib tip?

Pic 2 is a jr.statesmen but the jr.gents/statesmen/retros all have the same sections as do the panache!

Whaler

The nib end is the same for the Jr Gent, Jr Statesman and the Jr Emperor. All that I have ever done look like these 3.
Left to right: Jr Emperor, Jr Statesman and Jr Gent.

Attachments

• DSC_1417.JPG
    DSC_1417.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 141

philb

Yeh that's the ones Ive only ever had in the last 14 months, but I have one different from Mark and then in past threads I found the rounded tip!

Very confusing!

jskeen

There are two types of tips (heads?), and two different nib bodies (shafts?) that I've seen, and I have run across all four possible combinations in pretty much all finishes. I guess it just depends on what they happen to be plating on a particular day for a particular shipment in the political prisioner "work shall set you free" center that day.

Top Bottom