Itching for Spring

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I am getting anxious for some better weather! These days of zero and below are getting old. I love how this pansie turned out. The rod is really nice and the two tone pastel colors of the flower contrast very well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 236
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

That's gorgeous, Jeff. Lovely pansy. How about a daffodil next ? Might hurry spring along ....

Last edited:

JohnU

Looks Good Jeff! Any thing you can do to hurry Spring along works for me. I don't have it as bad as you but I am definitely over winter and tired of it hanging around. This snow and cold weather is only good for one thing... keeping me inside to get some blanks made.

stonepecker

Winter time is my vacation time. Please don't cut it shorter then what it is now.

You know.......with all this "Global Warming" and such. Just wait, the ones complaining about the cold will be the first complaining about the heat.

Very lovely pansie.

stonepecker

Put one foot on a block of ice.......the other foot in a pan of boiling water.

By the laws of average.........you should be comfortable.

I can't work in this cold temps. And I am getting to damn old to fight them any more. Have had several people call me about engraving and I tell them to go out and mark the stone for me and I will do it. So Far........none have taken me up on the offer. I guess they can wait for me a little bit.

But right now, I am staying warm and keeping inside the house and voting in the BASH.
I am also watching for the auctions.

Top Bottom