International Metal Products

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glycerine

Anyone ever dealt with this company (International Metal Products)? Looks like they could be a good source for clips as they claim to be the world's leading manufacturer. They are located in Massachusetts. Anyone have any experiences they would share?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glycerine

Ok, may be worth looking into as a "group buy"... if everyone wants the same clips :)

yeah, like your gonna find 25 members willing to buy 1,000 clips each..........and you get to sit there and count them out into 25 piles! :biggrin:

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think it would be that hard...
When I brought up the Bock nib group buy last year, there were a ton of people who claimed to be interested, but most everyone said "it depends on the price". Since it would be an international shipment, I couldn't nail down a price because I didn't know anything about customs and how much that part may be. There were a few yes's and a ton of maybes. There weren't enough definite answers for me to risk the purchase, at least not as a group buy.
Since IMP is located in the US, that removes any unknown variables and I could have a definite price before placing the order. If the cost were a nickel each, I'm sure there's be alot of interest. If they were fifty cents each, probably not so much...
Anyway, I've contacted them, we'll see what kind of info I get.

glycerine

By the way, certainly when shipping, they would come in packages of 100 or 1,000... I couldn't see them just tossing 25,000 clips into a box.

Top Bottom