I GIVE UP!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Craftdiggity

I am officially writing off a portion of our society as of right now.

Attachments

• Deer Crossing.jpg
    Deer Crossing.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 715

IPD_Mr

They passed the test. They are qualified to do a segment of Jay Walking with Leno.

You just can't fix stupid.

witz1976

Why don't they just put up a BIG sign that says "Slow down dummies!"

Uhhhhh.......OK.
I meant if deer are getting hit, people are driving to fast. The sign will tell them to slow down.

What the heck are you talking about?? Everyone knows that it's the deer who reads the signs. I mean that's why this chick wants to move the sign to a safer part of the road. I mean seriously...:wink::biggrin::biggrin:

randyrls

My psychic senses are telling me her hair color and occupation!

Maybe they could put a stop light and a walk/don't walk sign for the deer. She could train the deer to push the button before crossing.

Last edited:

jcm71

:biggrin:As a result of the 787 billion dollar stimulus package, the Lake Jackson Ecopassage or "turtle crossing" in Tallahassee, FL is finally coming to pass.

Well, if they can build a $3.4 million dollar turtle tunnel in Tallahassee, by golly, let's start building deer overpasses. That will solve the problem. :biggrin:

thewishman

What the heck are you talking about?? Everyone knows that it's the deer who reads the signs. I mean that's why this chick wants to move the sign to a safer part of the road. I mean seriously...:wink::biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe they could put a stop light and a walk/don't walk sign for the deer. She could train the deer to push the button before crossing.

Yeah, and the dummy's name is TIM. She really IS dumb!

Andrew_K99

...Maybe they could put a stop light and a walk/don't walk sign for the deer...
Funny you say that, when I was in Banff Alberta a moose walked up the sidewalk and stopped at a light, it waited and started to walk when the walk sign came on.

I know it was fluke but my wife and I were shocked!

AK

edicehouse

It is just like the letter to the editor where "People should get their meat from the grocery store, where no animals were hurt making that meat!"

keithbyrd

The item was signed by Tim Abbott - that probably is not a "her"!

I showed a friend of mine and he wants them to move the sign to his hunting area... I am going to get a sign made to go on the bottom of my kayak that tell the fish to jump in my cooler...lol

wiset1

This makes for a good Saturday morning read. Can't imagine people being this stupid, but hey...it takes all kinds.

pinelumber

deer crossing

Wait there is more!!!! I Googled his name and sure enough there he is. A news article about him cutting a hole in the roof to put out a fire that may have gotten in the wall. I think it was a coffee pot or something. He is a volunteer fireman they even have a picture of him doing it. He even had to cross rte 231 to get to the fire!!

Dennis
Pine Lumber :bananen_smilies104::RockOn:

Crickett

thewishman said:
Yeah, and the dummy's name is TIM. She really IS dumb!

Thank-you! I scrolled back to re-read the article and was wondering when TIM became a woman's name.

Sent from my iPhone because it's smarter than Ron's

Top Bottom