I'm back

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Woopee after nearly 6 months in the Hospital a nd some intensive therapy caused by 2 heart attacks and several strokes, I am still having a few speech problems, But I can finally try and turn a pen , Now all I have to do is remember how to go about it,
If it weren't for my son in law Andrew I would have lost everything as far as the Woodchuck business went., He kept things going and kept everyone happy .
My typing is not the best , but it's better than it was the first time I came home.
Ok that should annoy enough people fer a while.
See ya again soon I really missed the AIP Bee back soon
Ken

Jim Burr

Banned
Hey!!! Glad you're back and in good health Ken!!! Get on that therapy and proper diet. Really good to see you back!! :biggrin:

Tom D

It sure is great to see that you are back, and you sound to be in good spirits. Take care and keep improving.

Jim Smith

WELCOME BACK! I'm glad to hear that you're on the mend. You've been through an awful lot, so please take it easy and don't over do things.

Take care and I'll say a prayer for your continued recovery.

Jim Smith

76winger

Welcome back Ken! Glad to see you're improving and getting better. I'll be praying for your continued improvement and rooting you on.

its_virgil

Welcome back Ken. It is good to see you posting again and I know you must be glad to be home...there's no place like home. Continue to improve and we look forward to seeing pictures of your creations when you are ready to start making pens.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom