I'll start Critique my pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jd99

jd99

Danny I NEVER said I didn't participate in this thread (it was, and is still amusing)

I just stepped back a second and looked at how Mike might have seen it and I agreeed with him, it was making fun of his proposal.
And that's is your take on it, and your intitled to that other see it otherwise.
But in the other thread your going on and on at how it was an intended jab at Mike on my part, and it wasn't. plus you trying to convince others it was.
I voiced my opinion, it's an OK idea, I think that kind of thread will get out of control, just as the other thread has, and it's not even a crituiquing thread.

1. this is just a forum, a bunch of text messages on a server someplace, not life.

I was going to go on but it's not worth it. Some people have fun in life others take it way to seriously. the way it is.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Andrew_K99

Please re-read my comments, your perception of what I have said is seriously flawed.

I made 3 comments about the 'Bic' thread [here, here and here]

Not once did I say it was an intended jab, nor was I in anyway attempting to convince anyone of anything. All I said was I understand how Mike saw it.

If you are going to attempt to quote someone do so correctly!

Last edited:

jd99

Sorry but I don't see ay quotes in my post.
this is a quote
"That 'Bic' (I still think it's a Papemate) thread took Mike's idea and made a joke out of it. It suggests anyone trying to get feedback on a pen is just wasting their time."

You should have stated "In my opinion" the way it's writen (I read) you want others to agree to your opinion.

Now I'm not going to get into a ****ing contest with you and the same as the other thread...

In the words of the Shark Tank
I'm Out

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Sorry but I don't see ay quotes in my post.
this is a quote
"That 'Bic' (I still think it's a Papemate) thread took Mike's idea and made a joke out of it. It suggests anyone trying to get feedback on a pen is just wasting their time."

You should have stated "In my opinion" the way it's writen (I read) you want others to agree to your opinion.

Now I'm not going to get into a ****ing contest with you and the same as the other thread...

In the words of the Shark Tank

I'm Out
Hmmmm ..... that is a pretty straight forward response in reply to a post of mine where I wondered why Mike was upset about the "Bic" thread. In my opinion it had nothing to do with anything someone else might have written, or about the other thread or about the OP topic in this thread. I think perhaps you read more into that post than was ever intended.

Andrew_K99

For those following this little banter between Danny and I I'd like to point out that the quote above omitted my first comment which was "my take on it".

I apologies If I'm stirring the pot in any way I just don't like being misquoted over and over.

Top Bottom