Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I have not ordered items

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scottydont

No I haven't. Is there a link to the IAP stuff on Cafe Press?

EDIT: I dug around and found it. This link needs to be placed on the IAP home page. http://www.cafepress.com/penturners

pen-turners

Have to say I am kind of reluctant to order any IAP items. About a year ago I ordered T-shirts from Cafeexpress for the Freedom Pen Project and was very disappointed when I received them. They were basically the quality of a regular T-shirt with an iron on decal on them. I could have made these same shirts for about 3-4 dollars. The first time I washed the shirts the design cracked so they quickly turned into my shop shirts instead of the original intent to promote the Freedom pen project.

Not sure if cafeexpress has upped their quality but I am very leery about ordering from them ever again.

Just my thoughts,
Chris

tipusnr

The golf shirts are still just collared t-shirts (as I replied in their quality service survey) but the stickers are good quality. That's all I ordered so I can't comment on anything else. The shirt is the same one I got a couple of years ago for the Ohio Golfer's Association. The design on the shirt didn't look like an iron-on but don't really know how it will wash as it will be quite a while before it's warm enough to wear a shirt this light.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
I have a couple of tshirts and other stuff from CafePress that is made for my scroll saw design company...
They have been washed a lot and I have not had a problem with them.. they use a screen printing process not an iron on process...
The only item I have that did not hold up was my stainless coffee mug.. the design has started to peel away... of course it is 2 yrs old and seen daily very hot dishwasher cleaning... so I really don't think I can complain all that much...

KKingery

The poll results so far are a bit surprising. I honestly thought it would be the other way around, based on initial reaction when it was announced that logo items were for sale.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
At 300-500 messages per day, posts often get missed. I'm betting when Jeff gets the link up the numbers will change substantially!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by mik
<br />Not impressed with them, graphics and quality not good, prices high, I think IAP deserves better - just my thoughts
I'm all ears for suggestions...

woodpens

We are also exploring some options for embroidered logo patches, so you can sew them on whatever you like. I'll make an announcement when they are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom