I Was a Winner, Received a Winner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PaulDoug

PaulDoug

Recent "Robuacion" put on a little contest here. I answered one of the questions but stated, if I won I really didn't need the prize, I was playing for fun. "Jyreene" sent me a message stating he would gladly accept the prize it I won. I did correctly answer one of the questions and "Jyreene" received my prize. But guess who was the biggest winner, ME! I received this in the mail today from "Jyreene". Made from one of the blanks he received as a prize. It's a beautiful pen and the small voids are filled with silver Pearl Ex. My wife grabbed it and said "someone made that for me?!", let the battle begin!:cowboy:

Many thanks Jyreene, it will be treasured.

Simper Fi!

Attachments

• IMG_1476.JPG
    IMG_1476.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

I would look at her and say something like "You took the last three that came by mail. Now that one is MINE!"

Then I would run and duck................LOL

Don't give it up. The women in our lives are very special and we would do anything for them. But Honestly........there needs to be a limit.
Beautiful pen ....... Hope you win.

Last edited:

robutacion

Well, this is the first pen I see made from the 80 blanks "gifted" on that question game so, I hope I can see some more...!:wink:

I'm not familiar with that kit either but looks pretty "fancy" stuff...!

You done a great job jyreene, most people will find a little strange the way that wood turns, like cutting butter with a hot knife, the "olive" smell can be a little overwhelming to those that never turned any kind of Olive wood, the Olive root is always the wood with the highest concentration of natural oils, the cause of the smell but, a little care and the finish comes out amazing...!

Anyway, thanks for showing the pen, you deserve it as you kindly allow jyreene to have you winning price so, thanks also jyreene for giving the pen to Paul...!

Congrats to you both...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom