I need some nib housings...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

I'm looking for the Jowo #5 & #6 housings and the Bock #5 & #6 housings, I need them for test fitting my step drills. If you have any of them I can buy that would be great, if not can you point me to a supplier, the only one's I can find include the nibs and I don't need the nibs.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mikeschn

Rick, I bought a Jowo #6 clone nib unit on Etsy... (sorry, it includes the nib) o_O

If you have a source for the other 3, please let me know...

I could also use a source for the FH241 nib units (Schmidt), #5 and #6

Last edited:

darrin1200

Beaufort Ink have the technical drawings of their nib housings and sections for the asking.

Pete
There is one problem with these diagrams, since the Jowo cracked housing debacle.
It appears that the way Jowo fixed the problem was by, ever so slightly, thickening the housing. I don't think this is reflected in the diagrams.

Curly

There is one problem with these diagrams, since the Jowo cracked housing debacle.
It appears that the way Jowo fixed the problem was by, ever so slightly, thickening the housing. I don't think this is reflected in the diagrams.
I don't know anything about the Jowo problems. I was only trying to answer the Bock portion of Rick's request. A message could be sent to Phil Dart asking if the drawings reflect current production and if there were any drawing revisions in the past.

Pete

its_virgil

Brian Gray has a nice article explaining the JoWo issue on the Miester Nibs website.

Top Bottom