I may just get me one of these

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Billy, I think those are cool as all get out,, Not quite sure how they would be taken to here in Red neck heaven, but then people around here think I'm pretty weired any way,
I wonder what they cost [?][?] they look to be well made, but Carhart carpenter shorts aren't exactly cheap[:eek:)][:eek:)]

fiferb

I have a hard enough time with mosquitoes here in SC. Can't imagine where I'd have to put the bug spray if I wore one of those.[:0]

redfishsc

Originally posted by bitshird

Billy, I think those are cool as all get out,, Not quite sure how they would be taken to here in Red neck heaven, but then people around here think I'm pretty weired any way,
I wonder what they cost [?][?] they look to be well made, but Carhart carpenter shorts aren't exactly cheap[:eek:)][:eek:)]

Hey, I'm about as redneck as you get. If you can talk like Scotty on Star Trek when you wear that thing, sound real, and stay the *#@%&* off of ladders! you can wear it all day long.

THarvey

Originally posted by bitshird

I am pretty sure I know the what the reaction would be in my part of "Red Neck Heaven." [:0]

If you come down, I want a booth close enough to see the reactions. And, far enough not to get caught in the fray. [}:)]

TBone

Originally posted by redfishsc
Hey, I'm about as redneck as you get. If you can talk like Scotty on Star Trek when you wear that thing, sound real, and stay the *#@%&* off of ladders! you can wear it all day long.

They solved that problem. But it should be mandatory.
Standard modesty snap closure system to keep the neighborhood wives from fainting.

Ligget

Just imagine you are doing a finishing cut on a pen barrel, holding your breath etc..
Then your big dog comes into your workshop behind you and licks the back of your bare leg! lol dig in!!!![:eek:)]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by ligget

Just imagine you are doing a finishing cut on a pen barrel, holding your breath etc..
Then your big dog comes into your workshop behind you and licks the back of your bare <s>leg</s> a**! lol dig in!!!![:eek:)]

:D[}:)];)

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Important fashion advice: Tank Tops do not go with kilts....for those of you in "red" neck land.

I suppose if you were on the ladder, you would get a bunch of people checking on ya', if ya' know what I mean....

GBusardo

We can see you now, out there on the job site, headbanging to Slayer, your mullet hanging down to your shoulders,

Umm What the heck does this mean exactly?? [}:)]

scoutharps

:D:D[:p][}:)][8D]I love it! Maybe I'll get one if you do...and then if we ever get together, we could match![}:)] Of course, I'll likely look better in mine than you do in yours--and just for the record, my legs ARE smooth! Don't need to wax the torso....

Top Bottom