Final words ....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TBone

As Jeff puts on his dark glasses with the big smile.....

Every now and then you have to say, What the $%#@. What the $%#@" gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future.

GoodTurns

I know what you're thinking. Did he upload six upgrades or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kind of lost track myself. But being as this is penturners.org, the most powerful penturning site in the world, and could blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? .......Well, do ya , Jeff?

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
Are we there yet?
jumping0009.gif

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be.
Kahlil Gibran

OK, that is my cultured quote. What follows is my "I hope not" quote. :D

The three chief virtues of a programmer are: Laziness, Impatience and Hubris.
Larry Wall

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by wdcav1952

The three chief virtues of a programmer are: Laziness, Impatience and Hubris.
Larry Wall

I remember that quote as, "The three chief virtues of a programmer are: Laziness, Impatience and Cannabis."[^]

Mike

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
First pot of coffee down! I took a vacation day to stay home and get a jump on tomorrow's work. I'm glad I did.

You know this is kind of a bittersweet event. I am so anxious to get vBulletin running. It's got everything we've been wanting, we'll save hosting costs, search actually works!

But I am gonna miss good old Snitz. I've been coding and tweaking this for almost 5 years and all 50K lines of code are old friends [:p]

TBone

Originally posted by jeff

...........But I am gonna miss good old Snitz. I've been coding and tweaking this for almost 5 years and all 50K lines of code are old friends [:p]

This too shall pass.
Good luck Kemosabe! [8D]
And yes I remember the test pattern too. :(

Nolan

Originally posted by jeff

But I am gonna miss good old Snitz. I've been coding and tweaking this for almost 5 years and all 50K lines of code are old friends [:p]

Kinda like moving your kid into the dorm to start school:D IAP is getting to be such a big kid and you have raised it well Jeff. I bet you never thought it would turn into this when you started huh?

UKpenmaker

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.
Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
Albert Schweitzer

Many thanks for all your hard work Jeff, that which has gone by and that which lays ahead.
See you all on the flip side.

Top Bottom