HUT Ameroclassic Logo Finals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

I used one on a special order and it was pretty slick. HUT sells Berea kits so I would guess they'd fit any Berea kit of the same type. Don't know about CSUSA or PSI.

L32

Just finished some flat top Americana from CSUSA with a Sheriffs Star on top The finial fit perfectly. I also used the logo clips on the designer pens from Penn State and they fit loosely but were satisfactory

arjudy

I've used them on a pen and pencil set that I made for someone that works for Honda.
Turned out pretty nice. Pun intended. I used the kits from Woodcraft and the finial worked just fine.

OK I see these pens with the finial on the ends and have not been able to find where the come from, can anyone tell me where they get them. I have been on almost every web site and not seen them.

alparent

I get ALL my stuff from WoodTurningz.com. They have the PSI line, and all the stuff from HUT at better prices and cheaper shipping. And the guys there are just so helpfull. If you don't find what your looking for on the webpage....call them up....they have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom